Our Newsletter is now online - subscribe today or read the latest news here at Women's Flyfishing.
2012 Trip Reports
Read our 2012 Trip Reports beginning with the fabulous Argentina trip.
Check out the fantastic photos
Learn the in and outs of fly fishing with instructor Pudge Kleinkauf. By TV Reporter Marti Glaser and Photojournalist Shawn Wilson. (KTUU-TV)
Read our F.A.Q's for answers to the most commonly asked questions about women's fishing in Alaska with Women's Flyfishing®
Be sure to check out our books, entitled "Pacific Salmon Flies: New Ties & Old Standbys", "Fly-Fishing for Arctic Grayling Sailfish of the North", "Fly Fishing Women Explore Alaska" and "River Girls; Flyfishing for Young Women"
Our services include:
- guided flyfishing trips throughout Alaska for trout, salmon, arctic grayling, char, and pike;
- on the water fly fishing schools for women and couples;
- flyfishing, casting and fly tying instruction;
- drive to and fly out float tubing;
- guided fly fishing trips to Mexico's Baja peninsula for a variety of saltwater species.
- guided fly fishing trips to Argentina for trout, char, and landlocked Atlantic Salmon
***Updated for 2013!! Our 2013 Trip Dates and Rates
- fishing reports on some of Alaska's most renowned fishing spots;
- tips and advice on fly fishing adventure travel for women;
- the most complete list of flyfishing clubs for women in the world;
- information on the International Women Fly Fishers and on Casting For Recovery and Reel & Heal, the fly fishing programs for breast cancer survivors; plus
- books, news, and lots of fly fishing links, on Alaska, and on web sites for women.
The following pages were May 20, 2013
Top of Page
All textual and graphic material on this site is protected by United States copyright law. You may not copy, use, or distribute any of these materials without prior permission from Women's Flyfishing. © 1996-2013. Fly gif courtesy Gian Padovani and DVWFFA.